Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This weekend has been busy as we celebrated Mother's Day with all the women on both sides of my family. Saturday, Aunt Gail, Lesley, Lindsay and Brett came to Kinston to see Mema for Mother's Day. We all went out for lunch. For those of you who know me and cousin, you know we had to go to the Pizza Villa....there's no where else in Kinston to eat! Aunt Johni and Grayson also met us there. We had lots of fun talking and joking around!

Saturday night we headed to Trenton to eat with my grandma. Dad cooked us steaks on the grill, I made a potato casserole and string bean casserole, and Annette made a delicious strawberry pie. Needless to say, I left there with a full stomach.

Today, we celebrated with my mom. We went out for lunch at Dragon Fly (Do not go there to eat on Holidays or Special Days because their lunch menu isn't offered!) Brad was not happy about that at all. It will be interesting to see if we go back, if we do, I am sure it will be awhile! Then for supper we met Mema, Big, Aunt Al, and Uncle Ray at Texas Road House. Again, I ate way too much!

Well, this has been my Mother's Day weekend. I hope all you mothers had a wonderful day! Here are a couple of pictures from lunch on Saturday.

Grayson, Me, Lesley

Mema, Big, Mom

Lesley, Brett, Lindsay

Lindsay, Aunt Gail, Aunt Johni

No comments:

Post a Comment