Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nags Head

Last weekend we went to Nags Head. We had a lot of fun. Friday the boys did their own thing after we ate breakfast, so us girls headed to Jockey's Ridge. Yes, we climbed it. Melisa climbed it carrying Jackson! We were definitely tired after that, so we went back to the hotel afterwards. We were in need of a nap!!

Getting ready to climb!
We're half way there!
The view from the top!
We finally made it. Now it's time to go back down!
Last Saturday it was cloudy so we went to the Outlets. After we had lunch, I received a phone call. It was my cousin, Lindsay. They all went to Kinston for the day to celebrate Mema and Big's birthdays, but turns out they ended up celebrating something else....Lindsay is going to be a MOMMY!!! I am so excited. It's been 15 years since we have had a baby in the family!

Here I am...All excited
Here are a couple of pictures Aunt Gail shared with me.

Mema and Big opening their, supposed to be, birthday gift.
It was Lindsay's first ultrasound picture!!

Mema is so excited!Brett and Lindsay...the new daddy and mommy Lindsay and Brett: I wish you the best!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to be a getting a new baby in the family! :) I bet everyone is excited! Looks like yall had a fun vaca at the beach though! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I have been to Jockey's Ridge and I don't have to go back anytime soon.

    Congratulations Lindsay and Brett!!

    ReplyDelete