Friday, September 4, 2009

Show Us Your Life: School Pictures

You get to take a look at my pictures from all my years in school. Hope you enjoy...Don't be jealous of all the cute outfits and hair dos!!!

3 Year Old Preschool
4 Year Old Preschool
Kindergarten
1st Grade
2nd Grade
3rd Grade
4th Grade
5th Grade
6th Grade
(Do not know why it turned out like this)

7th Grade
(Do not know why it turned out like this)
8th Grade
9th Grade
10th Grade
(Sorry it looks so bad I had to scan out of my year book)
11th Grade
(Sorry once again I had to scan out of the year book)
12th Grade...Off to ECU I go!!!
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures! Go over to Kelly's Korner for more School Pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures..you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Taylor! I remember all of these years and I had the same pictures/backgrounds too! Loved the outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have all your school pictures! That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures..Thanks for sharing...Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog.
    Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have the guts to do this post. Yours are adorable though!

    ReplyDelete