This week over at Kelly's Korner it is Show Us Your Life: Tailgates and Favorite Teams. Well as you can tell from my blog title I am an East Carolina Girl...GO PIRATES!!!
Here are some pictures of us tailgating. This is something we love to do. We make sure everyone brings something. We go out there long enough to socialize for a couple of hours before we walk into the game and start cheering for the PIRATES!
Elizabeth, Stacey, Connor, Me, and Katie last year.
Man...Connor has grown!
Me, Johnathan, Allyson Lake at the Paint it Purple Game.Told you this was a time to eat and socialize!!
The Pirates after they had taken the field.

Head on over to Kelly's Korner to find out how others tailgate!
First Game...Final Score of 29 - 24,
We painted this one purple...Just did make it!
Hi! Stopping by from Kelly's Korner... and I saw your tailgating picture in chapel hill... I was in that same parking lot, about 30is yards from yall! Small World!
ReplyDeleteGo Pirates! I'm visiting from Kelly's & just had to click on the ECU title. I'm an ECU girl from eastern NC currently in the Upstate of SC.
ReplyDeleteThanks for representing the Pirates.
Thanks for sharing!!! Love the PIRATES!!!!!! Miss tailgating and football season at ECU.
ReplyDelete