This time last year it was snowing here. Now check out how the weather is here this year...in the 60s and raining!
I love the 60-70 degree weather, but when it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas...it's supposed to be cold. I am hoping that we do have a good snow day or two this winter!!!
I am with you on this girl! My family and I are headed to the game this weekend. Hoping the pirates pull off another great win!I am giving out " sassy southern " blog awards and you are on the list !I think your blog is a southern treasure. I hope you can come by my blog and check out your award. @sweettnbiscuits
Brad and I got engaged December 24,2010. I wanted to create this blog as a way for us to remember the planning of our wedding, which was July 9, 2011. Now that we are married, I am enjoying this blog to "scrapbook" our life as newlyweds.
I am with you on this girl! My family and I are headed to the game this weekend. Hoping the pirates pull off another great win!I am giving out " sassy southern " blog awards and you are on the list !I think your blog is a southern treasure. I hope you can come by my blog and check out your award. @sweettnbiscuits
ReplyDelete