Tuesday, December 15, 2009

100th Post!!!

I can not believe that this is my 100th post. It just seems like yesterday that I started this blog, but it was actually back in February...Almost a year ago! When I first started blogging, I didn't think anyone would ever look at it, and now I have 24 followers. Thanks to all of you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoy posting things about what is going on in my life. Having this blog has been a great way for me to capture memories instead of making a scrap book....which I am not all that creative to make! Thanks again for stopping by, and please continue to do so!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts! I was so excite when I hit that mark, and this past week I actually hit 200! Never thought I would be able to stick with it for that long! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts! I actually started blogging in February of this past year too and I really did not know how much I would enjoy it! I also think it is an awesome way to capture memories...I am going to love looking back at it in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete