Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Down...Pirates!!!

Well...as you know, today was our first home football game of the 2010 Football Season. I live for this time of year...I love some Pirate Football!!! Today we faced Tulsa, and pulled through with the win, at the last few seconds of the game. Check out ESPN for the final play....awesome!!!
Melissa, Allyson Lake & Me tailgating.
The band in the shape of NCToday was even more exciting, since it was the first game in the renovated stadium, and with a new coach. The stadium looks great, and Ruffin did a great job coaching!! Here are some pictures from today.
The new Scoreboard...Love it!
The Pirates getting pumped up!
Taking the field
The new student section.
Today was a great day. It was hot, but not too miserable. I can hardly wait until next Saturday when we take on Memphis at noon!!
Greenville, NC is definitely bleeding purple and gold tonight...GO PIRATES!!!

4 comments:

  1. You got some really good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it from Old Navy. Not sure if they still have it in the store, but check online!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your excitement about ECU. Excited to be back blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete