Over at The Nester as well as Kelly's Korner, they were doing a Christmas Tour of Homes yesterday and today. I thought it would be fun to join in on the tour of homes...Enjoy!!
The wreath on my front door...my mom made it!!
The table as you walk in my front door
Christmas Tree
The Snowman says...LEAVE presents as the door, PLEASE
I love my stockings...I got them from New River Pottery.
Another wreath my mom made.
Kitchen Table.
I love this Christmas Tree. I got it from Target last year, and all the plates came from New River Pottery.
A platter that I have just sitting on my kitchen counter.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

I love, love, love your Christmas decorations!
ReplyDeleteVery nice decorations and ornaments on the Christmas occasion! It's a pity you've been not updating the blog with new ideas and articles!)
ReplyDelete