Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall is in the Air!

I decided this weekend that it was time to put summer in my past, because fall is in the air. I am definitely a summer time girl, but I do enjoy decorating my house for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I tend to leave most of my decorations out for October and November. Here are a few pics of my fall decorations!

Decorations at the front door
Had to leave the purple/gold wreath to support the Pirates!

Little pumpkin
Wreath, I found it at Big Lots
A closer look
The Scarecrows...
I think I'm going to get another to put on the other side
I think Connor is the cuter one!!
This sits on the kitchen table
All of the fall decorations came from either Big Lots or Dollar General.
I also changed my blog background to make it look a little like fall!!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Harvest time at your house. October is my favorite month of the year! I love all the fall festivals. I'm a native North Carolinian and I love going to the Renaissance Faire in Huntersville, north of Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing on your front door is ugly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse my boyfriend for making ugly comments...If he keeps talking like such he will have one on his front door!

    ReplyDelete