Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pet and Baby Sitting

Yesterday Katie hosted a baby shower for Sarah. With it being at Katie's house, and all of us crazy girls there, Katie asked if Sophie could stay at my house. I knew Sophie would be find so of course, I said yes! Here are a couple of pictures of Sophie before I left for the baby shower.

All she wanted to do was stand and look out the front door


Last night Stacey and Bryan had to go to Bryan's cousin's wedding, so they asked us to keep Connor. I went and picked him up from their house; as soon as I walked in the door, he looked at me and said "Bubba"...that is what he calls Brad. I said sorry buddy, he's not with me! I packed all his stuff up and loaded him in the car. Michael, the groom, gave Stacey orders that he wanted Connor to be at some of the wedding festivities, so I had to get him dressed so that he could attend the reception for a little bit. Here are a couple of pictures of Connor all dressed up!!

Connor's "Cheese" Face
All dressed up, ready to go!
Being Silly
Thanks Katie and Stacey for allowing me to play with your children yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment