My House Brad and I got out this morning to go ride around. He wanted to go see if anyone had driven into a ditch; he finally got to see 2! As we were riding around, we decided to go see the Meeks. Here are just a couple of pictures of our time with them!
Connor, the little snow bunny! Me and Brad
Connor looking out the window at us taking pictures in the snow!
Brad and Bryan
We told Bryan to put his coat on...as you can see he is really cold! Ok...Here is the start of some pics of me trying to get on Stacey's back to take a picture. We were roommates our freshman year in college. We had a big snow storm right before Christmas that year, and decided to take a picture to send out as Christmas cards from the two of us. Well today we were trying to relive that day by me getting on Stacey's back to take the picture. Let's just say it was definitely not as easy as it was 10 years ago!! Hope you laugh as much at these pictures as I did when I was uploading them on the blog!!
Attempting to get on the 1st time!
I knocked Stacey down :)
Me trying to help her get back up!
Almost there...
This is as good as it got!!!
Now that we have been stuck inside all afternoon, I finally have something to do...Watch Miss America!!
You girls are crazy!! Looks like you two had fun getting to this point
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Connor Man! You and Stace are too funny in your pics. :)
ReplyDelete