Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fell a little short

Well...the Tar Heels fell a little short from beating Duke last night. I was very surprised by how well they played, considering they haven't had the best season.
My cousin called me yesterday afternoon telling me she was on her way to Chapel Hill. I started to get excited, thinking she was about to tell me Lindsay was on the way to the hospital to have the baby. I was wrong, she was going to tell me she was on the way to the Duke/Carolina game. What a cool game to go to.
I know she was so excited she got to go last night considering they retired Tyler Hansbrough's jersey...She is in love with Tyler. What an awesome ball player, who broke many records throughout his 4 years at Carolina. Now, no one will ever wear the number 50 jersey at Carolina...it is hung high in the rafters of the Dean Dome.
Better luck on Saturday against State. I hope they play well, considering Brad's birthday is Saturday, and tickets to the game was my gift to him!!
GO HEELS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment