Well...if you watched The Bachelor tonight, and you know who my favorites are, then you should definitely know why I am not very happy! Tonight there were 3 one-on-one dates, and a two-on-one date. Tenly, Corrie, and Ali are the ones that had a one-on-one date, and Gia and Vienna had the two-on-one date.
I was so excited when I found out Corrie was having a one-on-one, hoping that she would really open up. She did open up some, but I guess not enough...She got sent home. She seems like a really cute, sweet girl, so I am sure she will find her a man!

I can not believe Jake is still holding on to Vienna....I am really not liking her at all these days. Maybe he will see the light next week, as he has to visit her home town.
I am thinking that the final two will be Tenly and Ali...What do you think?!?
You are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog from Kelly's Korner! She is one of my buds, I love her so much!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Tenley is my fav! Can't wait for more DRAMA next week!
Talk soon!
Girl...you are funny! I know who the final two are, but I won't say a word!!! :)
ReplyDelete