Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beach

Friday I got off work early so Allyson Lake and I headed to the beach. I love this time of year!! We layed out for a little while on Friday, and then she wanted to go shopping. We hit up the TJ Maxx, Ross, Wal-mart and then met dad at K-Mart. If you are in need of cute cotten dresses, go to Ross...they have a lot of cute ones. Saturday morning we got up and had breakfast. Soon after we were headed to get some sun. The weather was perfect...and the ocean was so calm.
I guess since the ocean was calm, all the boats were out fishing. I looked one time and there were over 20 boats out in front of us. Those fish must have been biting.
I just love it this time of year when I can have my feet in the sand!!
Allyson Lake, taking in the sun. She is darker than she has ever been...which means she is darker than me right now, and that's not cool!!!
Dad and me working on our tan too, trying to catch up with AL!
Hope you all had a great weekend. I can hardlly wait to get back to the beach!!!

1 comment: